Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiDas > How to get original coverage to 2014 bac...
How to get original coverage to 2014 back without update

1999 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2016-03-04 03:10:02

•   Level 2   
    (31) points
    petey62782
    2016-03-03 22:18:08
     I just got the scanner registered to my shop ( before it was registered to the tool truck guy) . Is there anyway to just get loaded on a SD card the coverage up to 2014 that I already paid for. My update period is over, and now I'm left with a scanner that can't scan due to the SD card going bad. Any help would greatly be appreciated!

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2016-03-04 01:22:42 (Reply to:petey62782)

Post an e-mail  address so that someone could reach you at if anyone can offer you  any type of help. I doubt if you copied  someone's software  it would work, because it is Serial number sensitive. Maybe could delete and replace some corrupted manufacturer's software, but if the card was formatted , you won't have a working system on the card to be able load the manufacturer software.

•   Level 2   
    (31) points
    petey62782
    2016-03-04 03:10:02 (Reply to:witsend)
     Thanks for the info and help. My email is Petey62782@gmail.com.  Would there be any point to try to talk to someone from a administrative level and plead my case for help. Even maybe a discounted rate for renewal. Other wise to be honest my shop is in the process of purchasing a new Maxisys MS-908P. After the frustration with waiting for the DS-708 to be possibly fixed we demo-d the 908P. IF AUTEL WILL NOT STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCTS AND CUSTOMERS AT THE FIRST ISSUE THAN THE 908  IS GOING BACK AND WE WILL TAKE OUR BUSSINESS ELSE WHERE. It's pretty sad that a shop can spend thousands on a Autel scanner and be left with a paper weight essentially. Hopefully Autel will help, other wise they can have back their $3000 scanner back too!
  Total1 Pages